Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #43, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 8
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- In this video @hauptmann talks about the upcoming launch of the DTube mainnet which will happen in May, and his thoughts about it, it's awesome check it out.
- This video was made by @jongolson and it's the recording of a liveshow he made, and here he talks about the Tron acquisition of Steemit Inc and his thoughts about it, plus he also talks about the CTP token and FirePay, check it out it's awesome.
- This video was made by @cryptospa and it's his Cryptocurrency Market Overview, and here he talks about the Steemleo DEX and how it works, and about Blocktv being on 3speak, plus some other crypto related news, it's awesome check it out.
Thursday: MY STEEM STORY - By @PIXIEPOST
- In this post @pixiepost shares her inspirational story on Steem, how she got here and how her journey has unfolded, just awesome.
- In this video @alokkumar121 talks about how a healthy and friendly rivalry can be very beneficial and motivating, while finding inspirating and having fun, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @rem-steem talks about her journey with cryptocurrency and how she got on Steem and found a lot of great people here, just awesome.
Sunday: Our value is not determined by what we are 'rather it determines what we are capable of making yourself.
- In this video @certain talks about our true value being determined by our potential for the future and how we use that potential, check it out it's awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and resteem, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and @ph1102 is our moderator for CTP, and @pixiepost is our moderator for #2020vision, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegations to this project we reward them with Weekly payouts in Steem, and 100% of all liquid Steem and SBD earnings will go to rewarding delegators this way, plus we also give out 30% of our weekly power down income to our delegators, and the other 70% of that power down will be used to lease Steem Power.
So on Sundays all SBD will be traded for Steem in the Steemitwallet market, and the Steem that has then been earned that week will be split between delegators according to their delegation level, and we keep track of those delegations in our Awesome Daily reports, and that is then used to determine the average delegation for each delegator, and you can check the latest Awesome Daily report here, and leased Steem Power does not count for any rewards.
We have also started to give out 50% of our CTP token earnings to SP delegators, the other 50% will be staked, this is a high value token, and giving out 50% makes it more attractive to delegate and as we stake the other 50% we continue to build our stake in that token and our CTP voting value, and @flaxz does not get a payout in CTP tokens.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
The standing in our account right now is 5.147 Steem, and we had a roll over from last week of 0.004 Steem and that means this weeks earnings is 5.143 Steem, but only 5.144 Steem can be paid out, so 0.003 Steem will roll over to the next week.
We also had earnings of 787 CTP tokens of which 50% will be paid out to our delegators and the other 50% will be staked, and that means 393.5 CTP tokens to be split between our delegators.
Screenshot from Google Drive
|Name||Average Delegation SP||Steem Payout||CTP Payout|
|@cryptospa||503 SP||0.51 Steem||43.761 CTP|
|@alokkumar121||650 SP||0.659 Steem||56.55 CTP|
|@flaxz||550 SP||0.558 Steem||0 CTP|
|@fiberfrau||40 SP||0.041 Steem||3.48 CTP|
|@certain||225 SP||0.228 Steem||19.575 CTP|
|@reeta0119||450 SP||0.456 Steem||39.15 CTP|
|@pjansen||151 SP||0.153 Steem||13.137 CTP|
|@qurator||502 SP||0.509 Steem||43.674 CTP|
|@jongolson||2002 SP||2.03 Steem||174.174 CTP|
|Total||5073 SP||5.144 Steem||393.501 CTP|
Screenshot from Steempeak wallet
Screenshot from Steem-engine
Delegate to this project using Steem Bot Tracker.
We also have tokens in Steem-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available, the exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%.
If there is any token that you think we should vote with but which we do not currently have, then feel free to delegate some, or gift it if delegation is not available, as stated above all tokens we get will be staked.
Token delegation does not count for any delegation rewards, but we will vote with them if the posts that we vote on include the relevant tags.
These are our current token holdings in Steem-engine, screenshots taken in Steempeak wallet.
These screenshots where taken before and after payouts and staking of CTP tokens, and our stake in CTP has now grown to 20907.
We use 70% of our Power Down income to lease Steem Power through Dlease.io, and this weeks Power Down income was 4.727 Steem, so 70% of that is 3.309 Steem, and in the screenshots below you can see that we leased 67.999 SP.
Screenshot from SteemWorld
Screenshot from Steempeak wallet
Our earnings in Steem was good considering no payouts from a whale vote, and we do not expect any for the coming week, and earnings in CTP tokens was about on par with the previous week.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Steem ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ