Hello and welcome to all the readers.
Today i made cauliflower sabzi (grated)
1 chopped onion
Chopped Cauliflower. [I bought the chopped cauliflower box]
Spices as per your taste (chilli powder, garam masala, paprika powder etc)
Poppy seeds & Oregano
1 table spoon of ginger garlic paste
Tomato Puree - 2/3 table spoons
- First, In the shallow vessel, add water, seasalt and cauliflower. Boil for few minutes, till it gets bit soft.
- Take it out and leave it to cool down
- Do not throw the boiled water (broth). We will use it later.
- Now on medium heat, put the pan on the stove. Add some olive oil and few poppy seeds and oregano.
- When the seeds start popping, add the chopped onions.
- Keep stirring the onions, till it turns light brownish.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, and mix it well. Let the onions absorb it.
- Add all the spices as per your taste. Mix it well and let the onions absorb the spices.
- Add 2/3 spoons of tomato puree and mix it. Then add half of the boiled water (broth) and mix it well.
- Then add all the cauliflower and mix it well.
- Add salt as per your taste.
- Add the remaining boiled water (broth), mix it and let it cook for few minutes.
- Dish is ready to serve. You can have it with bread, Chappati or Nan.
The dish came out well, but a lttle spicy. That's fine i like spicy food :-)
Thank you for reading my post.
Have a nice day.